Safe Laser 500 Infra
The Perfect Solution for Musculoskeletal Disorders
Designed specifically for musculoskeletal disorders and bundled with a host of special accessories that can be used for ear, nose and throat (ENT) problems, the Safe Laser Infrared 500 represents a Hungarian medical invention that features an advanced medical-certified laser used by hospitals, in addition to a unique feature that allows it to be used at home. This formidably powerful Safe Laser is effective up to a depth of 8 centimetres, with a number of additional accessories that make it the most versatile Safe Laser device.
The Modern Answer to Chronic Pain
If you have been unnecessarily suffering from chronic pain, the SL-500 penetrates deep tissue up to 8 centimeters in depth using a biostimulation effect to heal fractures, joints, muscles and tendons. The device is also a perfect solution for treating skin diseases including acne, eczema or slow-healing wounds, and even dental and mouth problems. You can use our variable accessories to extend the application range even further into treating ear symptoms – and that’s just the beginning.
- Injuries – Treats contusions; strains (distorsions); hematomas; ruptures of taenia, muscle or tendon; fractures.
- Disorders Due to Overstrain – Treats tendinitis myositis/bursitis; inflammation of peristil at adhesion and sticking point of muscles (e.g. tennis players’ elbow inflammation at point of adhesion of muscle to the lower arms as a result of overstrain).
- Degenerative Deformations – Treats joint wear/arthrosis; joint inflammation (arthritis); disorders of vertical column (with pain-relieving and inflammation decrease results); muscle diseases such as muscle pain and limited movement (contracture); pains at various points of the body and numerous joints.
Traumatic and Sports Injury Healing Time Shortened by Laser Therapy
Applied before surgery, Safe Laser encourages accelerated absorption of hematoma/oedema, making the surgery area more accessible while reducing pain. Post-surgery laser therapy should be applied 1-2 times per day to achieve faster healing.
In the case of fractures, a small “window” is cut on the plastered limb, with direct laser enlightening providing intensive assistance to the ossification process.
Pain Elimination for Nervous System Disorders
Post-Herpetic Pain – Following convalescence from shingles (herpes zoster), burning pain often remains along the nerve line for years; the Safe Laser 500 Infra is given as treatment 2 minutes per point along the nerve line (after the first treatments, the pain may increase due to reaction to treatment, but this is followed by relief of pain).
Dental and Mouth Disease
Diseases of skin surfaces and mucous membranes (e.g. herpes, mouth wounds, ulcers and sores) and gingivitis, periodontitis and gum bleeding can be treated with red light (660nm) Safe Laser 150 more efficiently with optional fiber optics; however, the 808nm Safe Laser 500 Infra can reach deeper areas and is more suitable for relieving pain associated with:
- Toothaches – Inflammation buildups can be effectively and efficiently treated either by enlightening through the cheek or with the assistance of fiber optics.
- Mouth Surgery/Implantation – Recovery of soft and bone tissues is accelerated after dental treatments such as mouth surgery and implantations; laser applications improve the sticking of the epithelium (osteointegration) around dental implantations by enlightening through the cheek.
- Convalescence/Trismus – Following surgery, convalescence is reduced and stitches can be removed by way of Safe Laser treatment, while conditions such as lock-jaw (trismus) can be relieved in a matter of minutes while inflammation is reduced.
In the case of bruises, injured skin surfaces and post-surgery wounds, the Safe Laser 500 subserves regeneration of normal tissues while also initiating the healing of ulcers.
Treatment frequency for chronic pain, inflammation and/or disease is on an every-other-day basis, with cases of acute pain requiring daily treatment for up to 2 weeks.
The SL500 Infra has been designed for all ages, is very easy to operate, boasts lightweight but durable construction elements, uses only one button for intuitive functioning and comes with a long-life rechargeable battery – all of which combine to make it the best solution for home and professional users alike.
*Massage therapists, physiotherapists, doctors and veterinarians can take advantage of this patented laser technology equipment without any special insurance or the use of safety glasses.
Duration of Treatments
Depending on the disease, differing energy quantities (Joules) are introduced via the SL-500 to achieve efficient healing. Thus, higher energy output is provided by prolonged irradiation.
- 4-10 Joule Energy = 2+ Minutes Irradiation – Treats strains, bruises, muscle spasms, light musculoskeletal injuries, acute and chronic inflammations, dental and mouth disorders and dermatologic diseases plus improves microcirculation.
- 15 Joule Energy = 3 Minutes Irradiation – Relieves pain and severe musculoskeletal disorders.
- 25 Joule Energy = 4-5 Minutes Irradiation – Supports cartilage regeneration and treats musculoskeletal injuries in deep layers; ruptures of taenia, muscle or tendons and fractures (in the beginning, even at twice-per-day).
Safe Laser experiences in the State Medical Centre - Central Hospital of the Hungarian Homeland Defense Forces
In our institution we use Safe Laser devices for 2 years, during which time a comprehensive study was carried out involving hundreds of patients examining the effectiveness of the therapy. During the treatments we have achieved outcomes for the following complaints and disorders:
• arthritis – chronic inflammation of the joints (fingers, wrist, elbow, ankle, knee, shoulder)
• rheumatoid arthritis – rheumatoid arthritis, pains
• arthrosis – eroded joints (especially hip, knee, shoulder)
• spondylarthrosis, lumboischialgia, discus hernia – (neck, back lumbar section)
• tenosynovitis – inflammation of the tendon sheath (wrist, Achilles tendon)
• epicondylitis humeri lateralis et medialis – tennis and golf elbow
• Carpal- tunnel syndrome
• de Quervain-syndrome
• tendinitis – inflammation tape (knee, shoulder)
• exostosis calcanei – spurs
• haematoma – in muscles, joints
• contusion, distorsion – sprains, bruises, strains (muscles, joints, ligaments)
In case of the treatment of acute and chronic musculoskeletal complaints, the pain of the treated person has been improved to such an extent that the rate of medication can be reduced, even omitted. The rehabilitation and healing expertise significantly has shortened.
A summary of the survey results
The use of Safe Laser is simple, qualifications, safety measures are not required, but it is necessary to carry out an instruction course and to comply with the indication and contraindication.
In case of acute illness usually 1-3 treatments are sufficient to achieve a positive outcome, so the process does not go through a long and costly chronic condition to be treated.
Patients bear the treatment well, because they feel no particular side effect, which is especially important for children.
Treatment duration is short, usually 5-20 minutes.
It is a good supplement to any other physical therapy and it can be given to mono- and combination treatment. Effective for pain, shortens the healing time.
It reduces the need for drugs, so these possible side effects are reduced too.
Budapest, 22.05.2015. Prof. Dr. Sandra Sandor med.habil. Ph.D.