Safe Laser 150
Whether it’s skin diseases, dermatology problems, inflammation, bruises or ear complaints, general medical issues can make our lives more difficult and frustrating. Imagine a life without these problems…sound like an unsubstantiated miracle? It isn’t with our Safe Laser 150, which can whisk your chronic skin problems away, treat your nasal and oral cavity diseases and wounds and affect up to 3 centimetres deep tissues with 150mW of power.
Using the SL150
The device is simple to use, requiring you to put it on your skin above the pain-riddled or inflamed area for 3 minutes, according the medical protocol.
For ear, nasal and oral cavity health problems, use of the specific heads is required.
Two standard batteries provide power for days, and because of the unit’s small size and lightweight technology characteristics, the SL150 can be placed into your bag.
Prior to and during therapy, depending on the nature and severity of the disease, it is essential to consult the competent specialist (in a polyclinic, clinic or hospital).
- chronic inflammation, herpes simplex, herpes zooster,
- ulcus cruris, non-healing ulcers, multiform exudative erythema, hypertrophic scars, alopecia areata
Oral cavity diseases:
- aphta, herpes, chronic inflammation, trigeminus neuralgia, posttraumatic pain, postoperative pain, parodontosis, parodontitis, gingivitis, temporo-mandibular joint lesions, asyalia
- chronic rhinitis, allergic chronic rhinitis, pharyngitis
- ophthalmic herpes zooster
- according to the indication circle of the profession
- obliterative vascular diseases, postthrombotic syndrome, ulcus developed on the ground of varicosity and vasculitis, sicca pregangrenic condition, decubitus
Musculoskeletal symptoms, rheumatology, sports injuries:
- Small joint, muscle and tendon injuries, inflammation, strain, sprain, contusion, abrasion, bruise
- reumatoid arthritis, arthropathies, arthrosis, other motility organ lesions
- pain syndromes, degenerative spinal pain, radiculopathies, rehabilitation of those with locomotor disorders, lesions associated with hypertonicity, childhood motility disorders, contractions, Little disease, conditions following brain vascular events (paresis, motility disturbances, flexural contractions) inactivity muscular hypotrophy, atrophy, solution of forced
- inflammation, pain, tinnitus, ear itching
Diseases can be treated with nostril light (laser beam directed to the nostrils)
- accelerates the healing: colds, flu, relieve symptoms of nasal inflammation
- relieve symptoms of allergy, asthma, hay fever
Doctors Can Benefit, Too
Dermatologists, primary doctors, beauty therapists and veterinarians can all extend their equipment applications and provide patented laser technology treatment with the SL150.
SL150 Treatment Time and Frequency
Two kinds of treatments are possible with the SL150:
- Skin surface treatment
- Mouth, nose and ear treatment with nasal accessory and fiber optics
- Safe Laser 150 placed on skin – 3 minutes (4 Joule Energy)
- Safe Laser 150 with Nasal Accessory – 3 minutes on each nostril (4 Joule Energy)
- Safe Laser 150 with Fibre Optics – 1 minute (4 Joule Energy)
- Safe Laser 150 with Cosmetic Head - 3 minutes (massaging movement) (2 Joule Energy)
- The treatment should be applied for the first 1-2 weeks every day, then 3 times a week until resolution of symptoms is detected.
- The extended period of illness should be treated less often; in the first 2 weeks, duration should be 3-4 times a week and 2-3 times a week until significant decrease in symptoms is detected.
- Chronic (long-standing) diseases to cure normally take longer (days, weeks, months); after the first treatment, pain may increase but this is a temporary phenomenon.
- When looking at long-term (several months) recovery processes, first apply a 10-day daily treatment followed by three to five (3-5) occasions per week.
- A longer-term treatment does not necessarily speed up the healing process, as there is a biological limit that’s reached after which the cells cannot be further stimulated.
- Continuous daily use is recommended for each nostril.